Friday, October 30, 2009

Movemberrrrr




I am obsessed with moustaches. Specifically the long, cultivated, handle-bar type. I don’t know why or how this happened (or what is wrong with me), but I find them undeniably sexy – particularly on a man under the age of thirty.

This is a fairly recent development, but my new found fetish has come to light just in time for what I now believe to be the best month of the year – Movember!!

Movember starts on November 1st. All participants – or ‘Mo Bros’ – begin the month clean shaven, and then have the rest of the month to grow and groom a moustache. A Mo Bro becomes a ‘walking billboard for men’s health’, and through sponsorship, raises funds for men’s health issues, such as prostate cancer and depression.

So, gentlemen, can you all do it please? That way not only will there be MORE and HEALTHIER men around, more of them will have sexay handle-bar moustaches.

Images: Steve Aoki, Brad Pitt, Freddie Mercury

No comments:

Post a Comment