Monday, December 21, 2009

All I Want for Christmas (it's not much, really...)

Dear Santa,

I have been very good this year. I was good last year too, and I have to say that the knitting needles and steering wheel cover I received on Christmas morning really didn’t cut it present-wise. So I have provided a comprehensive list of very affordable (ahem) items to assist you in your duties this year, with accompanying images to avoid any confusion. I figure you use the internet now – chimneys and all that are so last century.

* PRADA LEATHER WADERS – I don’t know why I want them but I do. Fashionation described them as ‘disgusting’ – but what else is a fashionista going to wear when she goes digging for crabs?



* BALMAIN MILITARY-DETAIL SHOULDER-PADDED JACKET – American revolution meets Margaret Thatcher meets fabulous. Gimme.



* RAY BAN CLUBMASTERS – Ray Ban expects to have sold 15 million of these frames by 2010. They’ve been seen on the likes of Robert Pattinson, Beyonce, Allison Mossheart of The Kills and The Dead Weather, and Gossip Girl’s Ed Westwick.



* BURBERRY PRORSUM GOLD MINIDRESS – although the silver short-sleeved jacket pictured would be equally acceptable. The perfect space age outfit for the ultimate sci-fi year – 2010.





* DOLCE AND GABBANA PYJAMAS - As Jessica Alba has showed us, they can go from night to day. Would I? Yes I would.



* MISS LANVIN DOLL - You're never too old to play with dolls (especially when they're this cute!)



* CHLOE PERFUME - my all-time favourite has just been released in two new variations on the original bestseller - Eau de Parfum Intense, with darker, oriental notes, and Eau de Toilette, with fruity notes like mandarin and watermelon.



And, um, yeah, that's it. It's not much, is it? (haha it took me aaaages to write this post, cos there were too many things on the list!)

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment