Monday, January 4, 2010

These Are Not My Shoulders

The thrill of playing dress-ups with my dolls has never worn off for me, and nowadays I'm lucky enough to have a life size, moveable doll to dress - more specifically my very obliging friend Diz. This post was originally going to be a celebration of the shoulderpad trend - and it still is - but it took Diz and I so long to find a time to do it that it is somewhat out of context, shot in my backyard on a blazing summer day. Nonetheless, I am a fan of the power shoulder anywhere, any time - even against red brick at midday. I hope you enjoy the pics - and big love and thanks to Diz (I think she bears a striking resemblance to it-girl Georgia Jagger, don't you agree?).













1 comment:

  1. Very sexy in the red number! But i must say my fave will have to be the turqoise- yum. : p

    ReplyDelete