Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I have a style and jewelled panties aren't it.







I'm kiiiinnnd of obsessed with Sex and the City – so much so that occasionally I start to imagine that I AM Carrie Bradshaw. In the episode ‘The Real Me’ Carrie gets invited to participate in a charity fashion show, so you can imagine my surprise – and the ensuing delusions about my future with Mr Big and a closet full of Manolos – when my friend Megan asked me to model in a fashion show for Pink Inc boutique.

Like Carrie, I was pretty anxious about being out there with actual models – but it in the end it was just fabulous to be able to wear Akira, Zambesi, Breathless and Vivienne Westwood! (If I only I were a foot taller and seven kilos lighter!)

There were even jewelled panties involved – just like in SATC! – but thankfully I didn’t have to wear them!

I only got a few snaps myself, but there were a bunch of photographers there, so hopefully I’ll be able to get hold of a few more photos to post.

2 comments:

  1. That's odd, as we were going to say the only thing missing from your look was jewelled panties! At least you didn't do a Carrie and tumble on the runway...

    Looking lovely as always, Miss Quinn.

    Love, your Orphans Of the Storm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still heart those green lips! Your makeup was awesome, plus you looked totally like model. I hope you get more offers! + paid for it too, lol.

    ReplyDelete